1.15.2007

Next Morning Thing

So, I owe you the Top Six Moments and 48 Things About Day Six...

crap.

It was a busy weekend, and now I'm trying to burn through today so I can go hang out with Jerry before the EARTH SHATTERING TWO HOUR SECOND PART OF THE PREMIERE EVENT OF AWESOMENESS. So you're just going to have to wait.

Anyway, whet your appetite with random bits of fun information like:  Fayed ("Bald Bad") is from the Greater Pittsburgh Metroplex and 24 now has TWO Major League alumni to its credits thanks to "Rube Baker, where are you now?". Awesome.

All-in-all, last night was two of the fastest hours ever, and it was pure badassedness.  I'm quite enjoying the Good Terrorist, Assad (who looks like Baltar from Battlestar Galactica and will be referred to as "Baltar" henceforth) and a completely shattered Jack. In fact, I'm already having 24 dreams, which are really cool dreams to have. Also- you go, Bill Buchanan!

So yeah, good stuff. More later.

-apk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MADE THE ROOSTER!


and I kept seeing Baltar too! haha

apk said...

that's got to be Gooder, right? phenomenal.