5.02.2014

Like a Phoenix...or some other town in Arizona.

WATCH THIS SPACE!

Man, Blogger (and life?) sure has changed since my last post in January 2009.  For one thing, I finally got that dog I was always whining about! I didn't name him Bauer, though, because Days 6-8 all kind of sucked. Meanwhile, the Tomatoes had two kids. They are named Tony and Doe Eyes, true fact! A ton has happened, kids, but none of that is important.

The important thing is that JACK IS BACK! Who cares if Live Another Day will probably maybe be kind of crappy like the last couple of seasons? There's no substitute for some Jack Bauer Badassery.  Just watch an episode of "Touch," and you'll know what I mean. 

Anyway, stay tuned to this space, because who knows- if Hour One of LAD is sufficiently awesome (and with Jack, Chole, President Heller, Audrey (!), Rey Curtis, and Yvonne Strahovski all involved, it just might be), I might just have 24 Things I Think I Thought About While Wishing That LAD Was a Flashback Season Where Jack, Tony, Doe Eyes, Chole, Chase, and Bill Buchanan Teamed Up to Take Down Mandy, Who's Still Out There, Right?

Until then, be good to each other.
-apk

No comments: