4.02.2007

Pinch Hitter: 1 Thing About Day Six (8:00 PM -- 9:00 PM)

Instead of trudging through my angry notes and trying to come up with 24 Things About the Worst Hour in the History of the Show, I've decided to forego such foolishness and link you to THIS ARTICLE from USA Today which so perfectly captures my feelings right now. 

Maybe we can do better tonight, but I doubt it.  I'll be taping the show, in most likelihood, because it's Opening Day, which is basically a Holy Day for me. 

In the meantime, chew on a couple of these things re: Day Six:

1) Who cares about Denver?
2) IS LOGAN ALIVE OR WHAT?
3) How long until Audrey comes back?
4) Think Jerkass Phil's going to return?
5) Remember when Fayed was absolutely hardcore? Now he's a bickering simp.
6) Gredenko is the worst villain in the history of televison. I'd rather Jack go up against Boris & Natasha. At least Boris's Russian accent was convincing.
7) BRADY!
8) No, seriously, BRADY!
9) Okay, really. I'll admit it. As absolutely stupid the Brady plot was, I actually did care whether he took a bullet last week.
10) Milo and Nadia wish they were Tony and Michelle. That came off as nothing more than "Nadia's hot, I should totally kiss her".
11)  Dear Bill Buchanan, please say, "Mike Doyle, I know Jack Bauer. Jack Bauer is a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no Jack Bauer." 
12)  Ugh.

keep your fingers crossed that tonight is better. 

-apk

No comments: